If a company no longer wants to give their accounting/bookkeeping firm access, a business administrator associated with the company will have the ability to disable the firm's access.
1. Navigate to Settings > Account settings > User accounts.
2. Click "Disable Access" in the Accounting/Bookkeeping Team section.
Note: If you are unable to see the "Disabled Access" option, please reach out to us at email@example.com
3. A message will pop up to confirm your action. Click Confirm.
- Note: Once disabled, any discounts associated with the previous relationship between the company and accounting/bookkeeping firm will no longer be applied.
4. Once confirmed, Wagepoint will automatically generate two emails:
- To the company — Confirming that they've disabled the accounting/bookkeeping firm's access and that any discounts associated with the previous relationship will no longer be applied to future payrolls.
- To the accounting/bookkeeping firm — Notifying them that they no longer have access to the company.
Please sign in to leave a comment.