Every Wagepoint user is given a unique referral link and code. If you refer a friend to Wagepoint using your unique referral code, you will both receive 10% off your payroll for one year once you both run your first payroll.
To apply the referral code, the person signing up either needs to use the unique referral link or the unique referral code.
- Sign into your Wagepoint account.
- Navigate to Settings Icon > Referral.
- You’re then provided a unique referral link and referral code.
- Share the unique referral link or referral code with your network.
- Enjoy 10% off your monthly bills for one year.
- Referral link — anyone who receives this link will be redirected to Wagepoint's signup page where the unique referral code will be pre-populated in the "Referral code" field.
- Referral code — anyone who receives the code will need to head to Wagepoint's signup page and paste the unique referral code into the "Referral code" field when they sign up.
Note: If you're an accountant or bookkeeper, you can only opt to get savings from either the Partner Program or the Referral Program, not both. If you are part of the Wagepoint Partner Program, you may still provide the referral code to a customer, but can't assign it to your clients. However, the referred customer will only get the 10% discount off their processing fees for one year as long as you are both running payroll.