The following updates were released within Wagepoint on April 29, 2021.
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) becomes read-only once a user clicks “Save Changes” under the “Payroll Details” heading – Your FEIN changes from an editable value to a read-only value immediately after saving the page. If a value is not entered in the system, the field remains open for data entry.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the sales tax from being included on the Bill export for QuickBooks Online (QBO).
- Fixed a bug to allow users to preview the “Payroll hours by cycle” report in our Reports library.
- Fixed the “Cancel” button in the “Termination” modal, allowing the user to exit the termination flow without saving any data.
- Fixed the “Termination” modal so that it no longer triggers an “Invalid date format” validation error after using the date-picker to select the “Last day worked”.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from accessing the “Edit” screen when navigating to: Account settings > User accounts if an email address had a “+” symbol in it.
- Updated the following deductions: Critical illness, Dental, Vision, Life insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D). You can now automatically calculate the deduction amount if you select “%” (percentage) as the contribution type.
- Updated the calendar in the employee portal to correctly reflect the next pay date.
- Fixed the “Select All” feature on the “Paystub Memo” screen. When the “Select All” box is checked, the system will select all names in the list; unchecking the “Select All” box will deselect all the names.
- Fixed the bug that caused the “Add-ons” modal to open unexpectedly.
- Fixed a bug with the Deduction Register report in our Reports Library that caused certain employees to show up with “$0” values even if amounts were already calculated in the system.
Please sign in to leave a comment.