We released the following features and bug fixes in Wagepoint on December 7, 2019.
- Dashboard for our accountant and bookkeeping partners – a new interface to help our partners manage and process payroll for their clients.
- Mass updates for deduction types – the ability to add and update deductions for all your employees at once.
- Deputy integration – update to separate overtime from regular hours
- TSheets integration – update to refresh token on each API call to prevent the integration connection from disconnecting
- Content fixes – added all the reasons for ROE with the corresponding Service Canada code in the employee termination modal, updates to the employee invitation email and the employee address change notification.
- Deduction register and Employee detail reports – fixed the bug that causes extra columns to appear if there is a comma and the order in which the columns are displayed.
- Added validation to prevent a user from deleting a WCB rate if it has been used in a payroll
- Updated the company selector page to display the DBA name so users with access to more than one company can now find the right company faster