The cheque printing feature in Wagepoint allows you to print a cheque for an employee's net pay amount.
Note: Our current cheque print functionality has been designed for the following cheque stock voucher formats: Sage Laser # 630-02, QuickBooks Voucher Stock and QuickBooks Standard Stock. Print a sample on blank white paper to confirm that the text aligns correctly with your cheque stock.
How to print employee paycheques
- Navigate to the Reports > More > Deposit summary tab.
- If you have multiple pay groups, select the paygroup.
- Payroll end cycle date – select the cycle end date to view the deposit summary report associated with that payroll.
- In the 'Cheque payments' section, click the "Print cheque" link to open a PDF of the cheque image in a print dialog window. Note: for optimal alignment, ensure that you don't adjust the scale of the image or fit to window.
- Click "Print."
How to change the cheque stock voucher format
- Navigate to Account Settings > Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom right for the "Cheque Print Settings" section.
- Select your preferred print stock in the drop down menu.
- Click "Save changes."