Note: employers are responsible for reporting workers' compensation contributions to the provincial WSIB/WCB agency.
The Workers' compensation report lists all employees who have a WSIB rate assigned to them and the amount calculated toward WSIB contributions.
- Navigate to the Reports > Workers' comp tab.
- If you have multiple pay groups, select the paygroup.
- Payroll end cycle date – select the cycle end date to view the workers' compensation report associated with that payroll.
This report includes –
- Employee name
- WSIB account number
- WSIB rate
- Gross wages
- Current workers' comp contribution
The Quarterly WSIB report lists the total amount collected on each pay period for a particular quarter of the year. This report can be used for all workers compensation types (WCB/WSIB/CNESST)
- Navigate to Reports > More > Reports Library > Quarterly WSIB Report
- Choose which Quarter you want to see
This report includes -
- Gross earnings
- Worker's comp ($$)
- Cycle end date
- Pay date