The Paystub lists details about the employee's pay, including taxes, deductions and the net pay. Learn more about customizing paystubs.
- Navigate to the Reports > Paystubs tab.
- If you have multiple pay groups, select the paygroup.
- Payroll end cycle date – select the cycle end date to view the paystubs for all employees processed on that payroll.
The paystub includes –
- Employer name and address
- Employee name and address
- Pay period and pay date
- Rate of pay
- Job title and department - Primary assignment
- Regular pay (current and YTD)
- Regular hours (current and YTD)
- Additional earnings (current and YTD)
- Federal taxes (current and YTD)
- Provincial taxes (current and YTD)
- CPP/QPP employee contributions (current and YTD)
- EI employee contributions (current and YTD)
- Deductions and benefits - employer and employee contributions (current and YTD)
- Net pay (current and YTD)
- Deposit information (masked bank details and deposit amount)
Employees who are setup to access their Wagepoint employee accounts will be able to view their paystub online.
Printing individual pay stubs -
- Go to Reports > Pay Stubs
- Choose the applicable pay group (if more than one)
- Choose the applicable pay period
- Click the PDF icon (top right)
- Find which page the Employee is on
- close the PDF
- Click the print icon (top right)
- Print only the page the employee is on
Note: this is done on a per pay period basis