We released the following features and bug fixes in Wagepoint on July 30, 2020.
- Added a new SEP IRA deduction
- If an employer sets up a Business contractor, and the user has entered a Business name, we now display both the contractor's name and the name of their business on the paystub report.
- Income and deduction codes will now be displayed alphabetically in the table view if accessed from the company or employee's income and deduction tabs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented client administrators from seeing their full list of clients in the accountant dashboard. We've also fixed the issue that prevented a partner administrator from getting access to all the clients of an accounting or bookkeeping firm in the accountant dashboard. If an accounting or bookkeeping firm adds a new partner administrator, this user will now automatically get added to all the associated client accounts as expected.
- Fixed a bug in the mass deduction update functionality that prevented users from updating employer amounts for the taxable benefit and taxable benefits non-insurable deduction codes. We've also fixed the issue that prevented a user from entering 0.00 in the mass update screens.
- Users can now delete a paygroup if it has not been used in payroll.
- Adjusted the functionality in the payroll processing screens so that clicking the Pay? toggle options work correctly if you click the label or the toggle setting.
- Updated the QBO integration disconnection process to ensure that the company is fully disconnected from QBO in addition to removing the linked vendor and chart of accounts mapping data.
- Fixed the issue that prevented data from being displayed correctly in an employee's paystub if they had multiple job assignments and one of those jobs were no longer active.
- We've removed the P.O. Box warning on the Company info tab to minimize confusion. Note: you still need to enter a physical address for your company location.
Please sign in to leave a comment.