We released the following features and bug fixes in Wagepoint on January 30, 2020.
- Administrators tab in the Accountant dashboard – we identify the account owner and display the access type associated with each user.
- Workers' compensation rates – we added an effective date to record changes to the WSIB/WCB account number and rates.
- Custom income code requests – we added Box 36 and Box L to the year-end reporting dropdown menus.
- We refactored and optimized the code used in our referral program to prevent time outs and ensure that we are applying the referral codes to the customer's account.
- We updated the net-to-gross calculator to handle calculations when the provincial tax uses claim Code 0.
- We fixed the functionality to account for limits on the garnishment deduction code.
- We updated the paygroup and cycle selector dropdown menus to display the pay cycles associated with the selected paygroup.
- We fixed the issue affecting custom income types that prevented the user from saving the GL expense number.
We released the following features in Track on January 30, 2020.
- Updated the Cycles Total report to show all clock punches in/out for an employee for the whole pay cycle.