We released the following features and bug fixes in Wagepoint on September 13, 2019.
- Change report – a new report to track and audit changes made to employee records
- 7shifts integration – update to support employee and job role mapping so that users can import hours into Wagepoint even if the employee names are not an exact match in both systems.
- Income and deduction tax settings – improved transparency around the federal tax settings that are applied to income and deduction codes.
- SwipeClock integration – API update to require users to map departments if they have set up departments in SwipeClock.
- TSheets integration – update to renew expired tokens properly so that account access isn't dropped when tokens expire.
- Validation fix to prevent users from paying an employee more than once for the same cycle end date