If you use SwipeClock to keep track of employee hours, you can integrate with Wagepoint so that the hours are automatically populated into your payroll. Note: At this time, Wagepoint's application programming interface (API) integration works with TimeWorks only and does not work with TimeWorksPlus.
- Send an email to email@example.com and indicate that you need to be added to our master account.
- Once you have confirmation that you've been added to our master account, sign into your Wagepoint account.
- Click on the "Add-ons" link at the top of the page.
- If you don't have any add-ons, the page will default to the "Integrations" tab, listing the various product integrations Wagepoint offers. If you do have add-ons, click "View Apps" to see the full list of our integrations.
- Navigate to the "Time Tracking" tab to integrate with SwipeClock and click "Activate."
- Enter your SwipeClock ID and click "Login.
- Once the SwipeClock add-on is active, you will see that the screen where you can "Enter hours" for your hourly employees' will now have a button "Import SwipeClock".
- By clicking this button, all employee hours for the desired pay dates will be imported into the app.
You can turn off the integration by clicking the "Deactivate the app" button at any time by going back to the Add-ons page.