Setup Earnings import (.CSV) integration
- Click the "Add-ons" link from the drop-down menu next to the avatar icon.
Scroll to the Earnings import (.CSV) and click "Activate." A tab labelled Earnings import (CSV) will be displayed automatically.
You'll see a list of all the pay groups in your company and an associated import template. Each pay group has its custom earnings import template. Download the respective .csv file to enter the earnings for each income type. Note: the template does not include regular and vacation pay earning codes; however, it does include all custom earning codes.
We recommend that you download a new template each time you hire/terminate an employee or add/remove income codes.
Importing earnings into Wagepoint
- Click "Import earnings" – this button is displayed on both the hourly and salaried processing screens. Note: you only have to upload the file once for all employees.
- You will be prompted to upload the completed template as a .csv file.
- Once you upload the file, all applicable employees will have the earnings automatically added to their payroll.
- If you are using a time tracking app to import hours into Wagepoint, we recommend that you import the earnings before you import hours worked.
Please sign in to leave a comment.