- Navigate to the Update Password section of the Account settings > Settings tab.
- Old password – enter your current password for your account.
- New password – create a new password to access your Wagepoint account. Note: password should be a minimum of 8 characters, include one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and a number and/or symbol. Do not use your name, email address, or words that can be guessed easily.
- Confirm new password – enter your password again to verify that it matches the new password.
- Save changes to update your password.
Note: if you have trouble accessing your account, click the "Forgot password" link on the login page and enter your username to request a password reset via email.