The Posting journal report lists all earnings, taxes and deductions per payroll for accounting / bookkeeping purposes.
- Navigate to the Reports > Posting journal tab.
- If you have multiple pay groups, select the paygroup.
- Payroll end cycle date – select the cycle end date to view the posting journal report associated with that payroll.
This report includes –
- Net pay - direct deposit and check payments
- Federal taxes
- State taxes
- Local taxes
- Medicare contributions (employer and employee)
- Social security contributions (employer and employee)
- Additional earnings
- Deductions & benefits (employer and employee)
- Processing fees
- Sales tax