Employees and contractors who are set up to access their Wagepoint accounts online will be able to view and print their paystubs and year-end reports. They can also update their address and banking details.
- Navigate to the Employees > Employees or Contractors tab.
- Navigate to the correct employee/contractor's name and click on the drop-down menu under "Actions".
- Employees and contractors who have an email address on file will have an "Invite employee" link display in the drop-down menu. Click on this link to send an email invitation to the employee or contractor. The email contains their username and temporary password.
Note: Employees/Contractors need to have an email address in their profile for the invitation to be sent. If the employee/contractor does not have an email address on file, you can add one by clicking on their name and entering it under their "The Person" tab.
- Once the employee logs into their Wagepoint account, they will be prompted to update their password.
- The employee/contractor may navigate the portal using the following options:
Dashboard – the home page displays all paystubs that have been generated in Wagepoint. Click “Details” to view or print a pay stub.
My info – employees can update their address and change their password in this tab.
Work info – employees can view basic employment details like their pay rate, hire date, status of employment (active or terminated), job title and department. Note: employees do not have the ability to edit their employment details.
Bank info – employees can set up their bank account for direct deposit. Note: employers are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of bank account details prior to processing payroll.
To access the employee portal, go to https://sso.wagepoint.com/ and enter the username associated with your employee account. Administrators can see username details in the Account settings > User accounts tab.
I work for JDI in London on and I need my pay stub. And I’m locked out
I work for Garderie Oasis Child care center and I need to view my pay stub, I do not find the tab employees, I am only able to see my activities, my profile, and sign-out links.
Please sign in to leave a comment.