The Posting journal report lists all earnings, taxes and deductions per payroll for accounting / bookkeeping purposes.
- Navigate to the Reports > Posting journal tab.
- If you have multiple pay groups, select the paygroup.
- Payroll end cycle date – select the cycle end date to view the posting journal report associated with that payroll.
This report includes –
- Net pay - direct deposit and cheque payments
- Federal taxes
- Provincial taxes, including EHT/HSF
- CPP/QPP contributions (employer and employee)
- EI contributions (employer and employee)
- Additional earnings
- Deductions & benefits (employer and employee)
- Workers' compensation
- Processing fees
- Sales tax
Note: this report does not necessarily match what was withdrawn from the company bank account if there are items listed that we do not collect (ie. vacation accrual, benefits etc).
Please sign in to leave a comment.