The Posting journal report lists all earnings, taxes and deductions per payroll for accounting / bookkeeping purposes.
- Navigate to the Reports > Posting journal tab.
- If you have multiple pay groups, select the paygroup.
- Payroll end cycle date – select the cycle end date to view the posting journal report associated with that payroll.
This report includes –
- Net pay - direct deposit and cheque payments
- Federal taxes
- Provincial taxes, including EHT/HSF
- CPP/QPP contributions (employer and employee)
- EI contributions (employer and employee)
- Additional earnings
- Deductions & benefits (employer and employee)
- Workers' compensation
- Processing fees
- Sales tax
Note: this report does not necessarily match what was withdrawn from the company bank account if there are items listed that we do not collect (ie. vacation accrual, benefits etc).