- Navigate to the Banking > Banking info tab.
- Banking details should be entered by the signing officer for your company. Note: the signing officer has to be setup as an administrator with access to the company’s Wagepoint account.
- Authorized signatory – enter the name of the signing officer for your company. This person has the authority to sign cheques on behalf of your company.
- Bank name – select your bank from the list of options. Note: all bank names may not be listed. As long as the 3 digit code you have entered matches the void cheque, you can disregard the name of the bank listed by the system.
- Transit number – enter the 5-digit transit number associated with your company’s bank account. This information can be found on your company cheque or online if you have online banking setup for your company.
- Account number – enter the 5-17 digit account number associated with your company’s bank account. Do not enter any spaces on dashes. This information can be found on your company cheque or online if you have online banking setup for your company.
- Click the checkbox to confirm that your company bank account is registered as a business account with the bank. Note: if a personal bank account, please still check mark this to allow the info to save and the process to begin. Our Risk & compliance team will see that it is not a business account and will make the necessary adjustments
- Upload a copy of a void cheque (.pdf format only). The information on the void cheque should match the bank account details entered in Wagepoint. Note: we also accept e-void cheques and pre-authorized debit forms from the bank if you do not have a physical cheque.
- Bank information - Phone – enter the phone number to contact your bank’s branch. Our Risk & Compliance department will use this information to contact your branch if we are unable to verify your identity and bank account.
- Bank information - Address – enter the address of the bank branch associated with your account.
- Click the checkbox to agree to the terms of our pre-authorized debit (PAD) agreement. Note: a copy of your PAD confirmation will be made available once you save your bank account information.
- Save changes to complete the setup of your company's bank account details.
Note: the total payroll funds (amount of which can be found in the Reports Invoice tab for each payroll) will be collected from your bank account when your payroll is finalized i.e. three (3) business days prior to your desired pay date if you have direct deposit enabled.
Note: for Non- business account (Personal) the above will be five (5) business days prior to your desired pay date if you have direct deposit enabled