- Navigate to the Banking > Banking info tab.
- Banking details should be entered by the signing officer for your company. Note: the signing officer has to be set up as an administrator with access to the company’s Wagepoint account.
- Authorized signatory – enter the name of the signing officer for your company. This person has the authority to sign cheques on behalf of your company.
- Bank name – select your bank from the list of options.
- Routing number – enter the 9-digit routing number associated with your company’s bank account. This information can be found on your company cheque or online if you have online banking set up for your company.
- Account number – enter the 5-17 digit account number associated with your company’s bank account. Do not enter any spaces on dashes. This information can be found on your company cheque or online if you have online banking set up for your company.
- Click the checkbox to confirm that your company bank account is registered as a business account with the bank.
- Upload a copy of a void check (.pdf format only). The information on the void check should match the bank account details entered in Wagepoint. Note: we also accept e-void checks and pre-authorized debit forms from the bank if you do not have a physical check.
- Bank information - Phone – enter the phone number to contact your bank’s branch. Our Risk & Compliance department will use this information to contact your branch if we are unable to verify your identity and bank account.
- Bank information - Address – enter the address of the bank branch associated with your account.
- Click the checkbox to agree to the terms of our pre-authorized debit (PAD) agreement. Note: a copy of your PAD confirmation will be made available once you save your bank account information.
- Save changes to complete the setup of your company's bank account details.
Note: the total payroll funds (amount of which can be found in the Reports > Invoice tab for each payroll) will be collected from your bank account when your payroll is finalized i.e. four (4) business days prior to your desired pay date if you have direct deposit enabled.
Please sign in to leave a comment.