For an admin, you will be able to request leave for any of the employees. An employee can only request leave for themselves.
1. Click the [+ REQUEST TIME OFF] button on the Luna dashboard.
2. Employee —
- If you are logged in as an Administrator or Supervisor — Select the employee from the drop-down.
- If you are logged in as an Employee — There are no other options other than yourself.
3. Choose your “Type of Leave.”
4. Enter the “Start Date” and “End Date.”
5. Once the dates are entered, there will be a list of available dates between the start and end date. Enter the number of hours of leave for each day. Note: The default is 8 hours but this can be changed to any amount.
6. (Optional) Description — The description field is an optional field to provide additional information about the leave to the manager to review during the approval process.
7. On the right side of the request form, the employee will see their current balances and leave information for each plan that is assigned to them.
8. Once the leave is submitted, it will display on the calendar in blue. If it is displayed in green, the leave has been approved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.