Your employees are automatically linked to your employees in Wagepoint. All active employees will be linked. Note: The system will not pull terminated employees or contractors.
1. Navigate to Configure > View Employees. This will open the Configure Plans window with a list of your employees.
2. Navigate to an employee’s name and click “Edit.” Note: You can only edit who the employee reports to for leave, assign applicable leave plans and enter in leave balances. All other changes to an employee must occur in the Wagepoint system.
3. Reports To — Select the name of a manager from the “Reports to” drop-down menu. This is the person who will approve or deny leave and will receive all email requests for leave.
4. Send Notice To — This is an optional field. This will send an email notice when a leave request is made, but this person will not have the ability to approve or deny leave.
5. Click “Save.”
6. Click “Add a new leave plan for this employee.”
7. Under “Available Plans,” select a plan in the drop-down menu. If the employee already has a leave balance, enter it into the “Starting Balance” field and click “Save.”
8. To add more plans, repeat all of the steps as many times as needed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.