Record of Employment Secure Automated Transfer (ROE SAT) launched within Wagepoint on September 15, 2021 and replaced our previous ROE processing system, ROE Web. For information on the reasons for the switch, and the difference between the two systems, please read our blog.
By signing the ROE SAT registration addendum, you are granting Wagepoint permission to transmit your ROE data to Service Canada. The form needs to be signed in order to submit your ROEs using ROE SAT.
- Please disable any active pop-up blockers in order for the eSign window to load properly.
- Once you have successfully e-signed the ROE SAT registration addendum, you will be emailed a completed copy with all signatures. Please keep this for your record. Note: the email will contain a confirmation link that needs to be clicked to complete the registration
- If you are unable to e-sign the ROE SAT registration addendum, you may choose to download, sign, scan and upload a copy instead. To do this, navigate to “Step 2: Sign registration addendum” and click on, “Download form”. Complete the form (you are responsible for the “Client” portion) and then upload a copy of the completed form to SETTINGS > ACCOUNT SETTINGS > SECURE FILE UPLOAD. Please keep a copy for your own record.
Complete and e-sign the ROE SAT registration addendum
- Click on the “Company” tab.
- Navigate to Company > More > ROE SAT
- Navigate to “Step 1: Assign a Primary Contact” and select the person you wish to become your primary contact for Service Canada. Service Canada will contact this person in your organization if they require any additional clarification about your ROE. The primary contact must be someone associated with your company.
You can choose to:
(a) Select a contact from the “Select administrator” drop-down menu. This list displays the names of business administrators currently associated with your Wagepoint account (if applicable, any administrators associated with your accounting or bookkeeping firm will not be listed here); or
(b) Select “Add new primary contact” to fill in the details for a new contact.
Note: The Primary Contact you select should be the same person who signs the ROE SAT registration addendum on behalf of your company.
- Click “Save”.
- Navigate to “Step 2: Sign registration addendum”.
- Click “E-Sign”. This will open a new window displaying the “ROE SAT Registration Addendum” form.
- The form will be pre-populated with the information you’ve entered into Wagepoint. All fields highlighted in yellow can be edited. Please follow the prompts on the screen.
- Click on the field with the red asterisk (*) to eSign the form.
- Type your signature on the blue line and click, “Apply”.
- Click the blue “Click to sign” button indicated by the red arrow.
- Enter your email address and click, “Click to sign.”
Note: This email address does not have to match the email on your account.
- Navigate to your email Inbox. You should have received a confirmation email from Adobe Sign. Open the email and click on the confirmation link to complete the signing process.
Note: To confirm that the process was successful, navigate back to Company Info > More > ROE SAT. Under “Step 2: Sign the Registration Addendum”, you should now see a green checkmark along with the date the Registration Addendum was signed.
Note: To revoke Wagepoint’s ability to transmit your ROE data to Service Canada via ROE SAT, you can click on, “Revoke permission” at any time. You’ll still be able to generate ROEs in the system, but you will be responsible for submitting the information directly to Service Canada using ROE Web.
Article is closed for comments.