This article outlines the steps for rehiring a terminated employee for whom you have created – but not submitted – a Record of Employment (ROE). Please use this workflow when you wish to rehire the employee and delete the ROE generated within Wagepoint.
For information on rehiring terminated employees who do not currently have an ROE pending within Wagepoint, click here.
- Navigate to Employees > Terminated employees.
- Click on the name of the terminated employee you wish to rehire.
- Navigate to the employee’s “The Job” tab.
- Set the “Active” toggle to “Yes”. This will launch an “Undo termination” modal.
- Click “Undo termination”. This will reverse the termination and the ROE generated within Wagepoint will be deleted. The employee will now be viewable under the “Active Employees” tab.
- Clicking “Cancel” will close the modal and switch the “Active” status back to “No”.
- Clicking “View ROE” will open the ROE tab in the terminated employee’s profile. It will close the modal and switch the “Active” status back to “No”.