This article provides steps for amending a Record of Employment (ROE) that has been successfully processed by Service Canada.
- For a video demo about amending your ROE, please click here.
- You must have a signed ROE SAT registration addendum on file to amend and resubmit your ROE.
- Any amendments will override the existing ROE. You take responsibility for the accuracy of these changes.
- Print the original ROE for your records before amending the data if you wish to maintain a record for your files.
(CA) Amend a Record of Employment (ROE) and resubmit to Service Canada
- Navigate to Reports > More > ROE files.
- Navigate to the ROE you wish to amend (submission status will read, “Success”). Click the dropdown to the right of the employees name and select amend.
- Click “Amend ROE”.
- Click “Amend” in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click “I agree” to proceed.
- Edit the ROE. For more information on editing your ROE, please click here.
Note: In amend mode, you will be able to edit all ROE fields, with the exception of:
- Step 1: Employer information and Employee SIN number
- Step 4: Name of issuer
- Click “Save & Review ROE”.
- Click “Submit to Service Canada”.