The following updates were released within Wagepoint on November 18, 2021.
- Updated termination modal: Enhanced the termination modal to let users know if an employee being terminated does not have any Record of Employment (ROE) data left to report.
- Special characters allowed in occupation field: Updated validation in the ROE workflows to allow the occupation field to accept Service-Canada-approved special characters.
- Fixed a bug in the termination modal so that clicking outside of the modal does not behave as if the user cancelled the termination workflow.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the ROE creation to fail if the user changed the pay type from Semi-monthly to Semi-monthly non standard.
The following updates were released within Wagepoint on November 25, 2021.
- Updated the process while ROE data is edited or amended to ensure that the serial number isn't dropped.
- Updated the termination modal for contractors so that there is no "ROE" tooltip displayed in the "Last day worked" input field.
- Added validation in the "Edit" and "Amend" ROE workflows to ensure that the postal code format is correct e.g. A1B2C3.
- Fixed a bug that caused the amendment of an ROE to display the incorrect serial number.
- Fixed a bug that would cause ROE errors to be skipped if the user double-clicked the "Save" buttons in the "Edit" and "Amend" ROE workflows.
- Fixed the progress bar during ROE workflows so that the user can move between completed steps by clicking the progress bar in the "Edit" and "Amend" ROE workflows.