The following updates were released within Wagepoint on November 18, 2021.
- Updated termination modal: Enhanced the termination modal to let users know if an employee being terminated does not have any Record of Employment (ROE) data left to report.
- Special characters allowed in occupation field: Updated validation in the ROE workflows to allow the occupation field to accept Service-Canada-approved special characters.
- Fixed a bug in the termination modal so that clicking outside of the modal does not behave as if the user cancelled the termination workflow.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the ROE creation to fail if the user changed the pay type from Semi-monthly to Semi-monthly non standard.
The following updates were released within Wagepoint on November 25, 2021.
- Updated the process while ROE data is edited or amended to ensure that the serial number isn't dropped.
- Updated the termination modal for contractors so that there is no "ROE" tooltip displayed in the "Last day worked" input field.
- Added validation in the "Edit" and "Amend" ROE workflows to ensure that the postal code format is correct e.g. A1B2C3.
- Fixed a bug that caused the amendment of an ROE to display the incorrect serial number.
- Fixed a bug that would cause ROE errors to be skipped if the user double-clicked the "Save" buttons in the "Edit" and "Amend" ROE workflows.
- Fixed the progress bar during ROE workflows so that the user can move between completed steps by clicking the progress bar in the "Edit" and "Amend" ROE workflows.
Article is closed for comments.