If you do not have the sales tax code set up that includes PST for your province, this must be set up before continuing with Wagepoint. Here is how to set it up in Xero:
- Navigate to Accounting > Advanced > Tax rates.
- Click “New Tax Rate” and proceed to follow the Xero instructions for adding new tax rates.
- Verify that your company’s location is accurate in Wagepoint. Navigate to Company > Company Info.
- In the “Business Contact” section, scroll down to “Province” and ensure the province is correct.
- Click “Add-On” in the top-right hand corner of your screen and select “Xero”.
- Select the “Chart of accounts” tab.
- Navigate to the section labeled “Fee items” at the bottom.
- For the sales tax line item, select the appropriate sales tax code in Xero.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Save”.
Please sign in to leave a comment.